Monday, March 11, 2013

March Toronto Comic Con 2013



Sunday at March Toronto Comic Con 2013, and there was line up after line up. Pretty exciting business happening there. Oie Lin and I first lined up to get our tickets, then lined up in this super long line into the dealers room, and noticed that there were lines everywhere!

It's official: Toronto's major conventions have become A-class. There were many times in the dealers room where we couldn't move between aisles well. The only way to leave an aisle was to push people or be pushed by people. An S-class convention would be when you're immobilized by crowds and it's like being in a sea of people. You don't get to choose where you go; you move with the flow of people.

Luckily, there was enough space to take pictures. Pictures~


Where can I get nifty outfits like those?



A well thought out and fun game of pipedream: Pipe Trouble!.



What I like about this convention: body pillows.

Body pillows EVERYWHERE!




There were more body pillows around, but I didn't take a picture of them. :P

Also, Daleks. They got their own corner with the Doctor Who Society.




Giant Dalek!!



Doctor Who paper cut out~

Across from the Daleks is the Star Wars photoshoot lane. A whole row of Star Wars backgrounds, stormtroopers, and astromech droids.



I was at a DVD booth when a girl picked up a Princess Jellyfish DVD and suggested it to her friends. I was all "yeah, you should totally watch it! You'll get many nosebleeds from... the cuteness." (I don't know what I was thinking at that time.) The girl who was suggesting the series to her friends agreed with me, but then it felt sort of awkward. I didn't know what to do or say after that, so I inched away from the darling group of girls...

Upon exiting the convention, we were greeted by a Madoka Magica poster. *w*



There was also Gandolf on our way to front street.~


Looking good there, bro.

At the end of the day, I had a pretty small loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...